- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the Competitions and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will use and handle PI as outlined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2000, of 2013 ("POPI").
- All entrants may have their details removed from our database by contacting the Promoter. If details are removed prior to the conclusion of the Competition and/or award of prize(s), entrants will, however, forfeit their right to claim any prizes.
- It is a condition of entry to our Competitions that we have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, home towns and characters of entrants to our Competitions for the running of the Competitions and matters incidental to the Competition.
- In particular, entrants consent to their entries to our Competitions being communicated to the public on our Website/s.
- All entrants, and particularly prize winners, may be required by us to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s). In this regard, you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity.
- Entrants also acknowledge that publicity materials featuring them may be provided to our third party prize providers for the purposes of promoting their association with the Competition and awarding the relevant prizes.
- No fees shall be payable by any entrant in relation to their entry in any Competition. Fees are applicable when voting in a Competition. See clause 3 above for more details on rates and charges for voting.